Get up close around the virtual campfire to share your stories about graduate student life.
Welcome storytellers and story lovers! At this session, we are inviting students to come by and share a 5-minute story around our virtual campfire.
Want to share a story? What we’d like to hear are stories about your experiences as a graduate student. Here are some story prompts:
- What was your first day at uni like?
- What is like being a grad student during COVID?
- What are your experiences as a grad student in lockdown?
- What is the most interesting thing you have learned so far in your course?
- Why did you choose your degree?
This is an informal and casual event – no need for slides or a presentation. We’d just like to hear your stories from your heart, be they funny, sad or informative. The idea is to share experiences that other graduate students around the virtual campfire can relate to.
Want to hear a story? If you would rather join in to listen to the storytelling, that is fine! Just register at the link below. There will be time for everyone to chat at the end of the session… see you there!
Upcoming dates: Fortnightly on Thursdays
- Thursday, 9 September
- Thursday, 23 September
Time: 5:00pm to 5:30pm