Lockers for graduate students on Clayton and Caulfield campuses are available for year-long use.
- The yearly fee is $50 ($10 fee plus $40 refundable deposit). The $40 deposit is refunded upon return of the locker (in clean, working order) on inspection by the MGA staff. The $10 fee is retained by the MGA.
- If you lose your locker key, the deposit is used to replace it and is kept by the MGA.
- You must bring your booking confirmation and student ID with you when you collect your locker key/codes from the allocated offices.
Bookings open on Monday, 7 March 2022 at 11:00am.
Click the link below to find out more about the Caulfield lockers.
Bookings open on Monday, 14 March 2022 at 11:00am.
Click the link below to find out more about the Clayton lockers.
How to get your refund at the end of the year
Graduate students who lease lockers from the MGA on Caulfield or Clayton campuses during 2022 can get a refund of their $40.00 deposit at the end of the year.
The refund for lockers can only be made once the locker has been fully cleaned out and the keys have been returned to the MGA office on your campus.
Students have until Friday, 25 November 2022 to clean out their locker and return their keys.
- Digital locker combinations will be reset soon after.
- Students who can provide evidence of a summer unit enrolment may apply to continue using their lockers during summer. Please contact us by Tuesday, 30 November 2021 with evidence of your summer unit enrolment for our records.
- If you are unable to clean out the locker by Friday, 25 November 2022 because you can’t come to campus or if you are not in Melbourne, please reach out to the MGA team at firstname.lastname@example.org.