Executive Committee – Coursework Education Officer



The Coursework Education Officer is responsible for liaising with appropriate bodies in relation to issues pertaining to graduate coursework students of Monash University and ensuring that the concerns of coursework students are brought to the attention of the MGAEC.

Click here for the Coursework Education Officer’s full position description.

Looking for more information?

If you are wondering what is involved in being a committee member, or about the annual election process, browse through the following pages:
› Election Process FAQ
› Election Regulations

Would you like to join a University committee?

To apply for an advertised University committee vacancy, fill out our ‘Monash Graduate Student Representative’ nomination form.

To be notified when relevant University committee vacancy is available, please fill out our ‘University Committee Expression of Interest’ form.