Strategise and socialise at our puzzle party!
Challenge your brain, solve some puzzles and meet some like-minded grad students in the process.
We’ll provide the snacks and drinks!
Please ensure you book your spot at the link below and bring along your confirmation email as a condition of entry (show us confirmation on your phone and save a tree!)
Date: Tuesday, 27 April 2021
Time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Venue: Graduate Hub, Seminar Room 2, Holman Hall, 27 Sports Walk, Clayton Campus
When you attend an MGA event, please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Observe physical distancing (1.5 metres) where possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to. Wear your mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- Cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow.
- Scan your Monash student card upon entry and/or provide your name, email and phone number before entry for the purpose of possible contact tracing.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
You will not be permitted to enter an event if:
- You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell. Please get tested for COVID-19.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.