Are you a Peninsula graduate student? Join us during the break in your timetable schedule and have morning tea on us!
You already know that the timetables of Peninsula students are ever-changing. We’ve decided to run a morning tea on campus to help capture breaks in between your classes and give you Peninsula grads a chance to connect with fellow students.
The MGA will provide morning tea – you just need to come along! Its a great way to have a break in between your classes and transition back into campus life after your placements. This event will be run every Tuesday while you are on campus and is open to all Peninsula graduate students.
- Tuesday, 3 October 2023
- Tuesday, 10 October 2023
- Tuesday, 17 October 2023
Time: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Struan House (Ground Floor, Building S), Peninsula campus
Bookings are open now.
When attending an MGA event, remember that:
- Face masks are strongly recommended indoors and outdoors where physical distancing can’t be maintained.
- MGA will have masks available for attendees who request them.
- Physical distancing (1.5 metres) should be observed where possible.
- Practising good hand and basic hygiene can help to slow the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days or are displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the event. Remember to follow all Victorian State Government guidelines and report your positive result on the University’s COVID-19 reporting form.