Get your stretch on and join the MGA for a free yoga class on Clayton campus every Monday!
Time to move, stretch and get the blood flowing at our free weekly yoga sessions for graduate students.
Classes are suitable for those who are new to yoga and those who want to expand their practice.
Bookings are essential as capacity is limited. Remember to bring your mat and a water bottle!
Keen to join this session? Register below to let us know!
Date: Every Monday
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Venue: Seminar Room 2, Graduate Hub, Building 89, Clayton
When you attend an MGA event, please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Observe physical distancing (1.5 metres) where possible.
- Face masks are strongly recommended indoors. If you do not have a mask, the MGA will provide you with one.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Please use the hand sanitiser available.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- If you are a Monash student and you test positive to COVID-19, or are identified as a household contact of a person who has tested positive to COVID-19, you are advised to complete this form to notify Monash.