Wondering about your career options post-PhD? Unsure if you want to be an academic? PostAc is the job search platform you need!
PostAc is a job searching platform which allows users to search a range of research-intensive job ads. PostAc displays only non-academic jobs, enabling you to search for and better understand the market for your skills outside academia.
The platform provides a rich, searchable database of jobs suitable for researchers in a huge range of industries. Each job ad will reveal a wish list from an employer: the content from these ads can reveal what you need to know to be competitive in the job market.
PostAc is an invaluable job search tool that will help graduate research students discover what is possible for your skill set outside academia!
How to get started:
- To log in to postac.com.au you must use your university email address.
- Verify your email address and wait to hear back from PostAc that your account is active (they will contact you via email within 24 hours).
- If you experience any difficulties or issues accessing the PostAC platform, please contact: email@example.com
- The PostAc search functions have been enhanced with machine learning so that they can accept a huge variety of search terms. Try typing in your research interest and a skill that you are proud of and see what happens.
- Search for job titles, use relevant key search words and find your way to potential employers!