Design a new Hoodie for the MGA… and stand a chance to win one of two $250 gift hampers!
If you have a knack for visual design and want to see your work all over campus, enter this competition with your best idea and stand a chance to win a $250 gift hamper with an MGA hoodie with your very own design! Read on for more details.
Start Date: Tuesday, 1 August 2023
End Date: Thursday, 31 August 2023
Winner and Prize Details
- Two winning entries will be selected as the winners of the competition
- Each winner will receive an exclusive hamper valued at $250 including:
- A $200 Coles gift card
- A food hamper worth $50
- Exclusive MGA merch including a printed hoodie of their winning design
- The winner will be announced on Friday, 15 September 2023
- The winner will be announced and featured in the MGA newsletter and social platforms.
Winners will be announced on Friday, 15 September 2023
Design guidelines and artwork specifications
- All entries must be submitted digitally via the competition submission form
- Each entry must contain a front and back design
- Each design (front and back) must not exceed the size of 30cm x 30cm
- Each entry must contain the MGA logo on one or both sides of the design and reflect the MGA tone of voice and branding guidelines. Entrants can use any of the logo versions available at this link
- The design must be created using 1 to 3 colours. Entries with more than 3 colours will be disqualified, using the MGA colours is encouraged but not mandatory
- The design must be created keeping in mind that it can be printed on a hoodie that is either charcoal (#58585b) or white (#FFFFFF), you can choose which one you prefer for your design in the submission form
- All designs must be submitted in JPEG or PDF format
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open only to currently enrolled Monash graduate students. This excludes MGA staff and MGAEC members
- Only one entry can be made per student
- The MGA will own the design submitted and will be allowed to print as many runs as required
- The MGA will have the right to make minor edits to the design for screen printing purposes
- If selected as the winner, the MGA will be in touch to obtain original design files
- The MGA Marketing & Comms team will shortlist five (5) entries based on suitability (trend/ content and most aesthetically pleasing) and MGA branding guidelines
- The MGA Executive Committee will select the two winners from the shortlisted entries.
To read the full terms and conditions for this competition, please click here.