Start a racket and make a birdie fly! Weekly games of badminton with the MGA happen on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Date: Every Wednesday & Friday
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: Recreation Hall, Monash Sport, 42 Scenic Blvd, Clayton Campus, Courts 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Group Leader: Nitish Rai
Please send an RSVP to Nitish if you want to join in a game. This is important so that he can inform attendees that the session is cancelled if numbers are very low.
Check our Facebook page for updates.
When you attend an MGA event, please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Observe physical distancing (1.5 metres) where possible.
- Face masks are strongly recommended indoors. If you do not have a mask, the MGA will provide you with one.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Please use the hand sanitiser available.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- If you are a Monash student and you test positive to COVID-19, or are identified as a household contact of a person who has tested positive to COVID-19, you are advised to complete this form to notify Monash.