Time flies and the end-of-year eExams are almost upon us. Read the advice from our MGA advocates to make sure you are fully prepared!
As you prepare for your exams, here are a few important things to remember:
- Make sure you check the timetable now and also check it just before your exam, as there may have been last minute changes.
- If you are sitting for on-campus exams, take note that they are all in the LTB at Clayton campus.
- If you cannot sit the exams, you will need to apply for special arrangements.
- Remember your student ID card!
- Ensure your laptop is fully charged and don’t forget your charger in case you need to access power.
- For supervised eExams, bring headphones.
- If you are sitting for off-campus exams, make sure you know the rules. Click here for more information.
MGA Advocacy is a free and confidential service. If you have any concerns or questions about an upcoming exam or assessment, reach out to one of our friendly advocates.
We can help guide you through your situation, no matter how big or small!