MSA x MGA Community Markets | 6 & 18 April
Pop by our market on Clayton campus for free pantry goodies, fresh fruit and veggies!
The MGA has joined forces with the MSA to provide free groceries for all undergraduate and graduate students at Clayton campus. These markets are free of charge to students and aims to assist students as the cost of living rises.
MSA and MGA acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.
Good to know:
- Please BYO reusable shopping bags, fruit and veggie bags, and containers to carry your freebies.
- All food is first come, first serve, and there will be some limits (these will be displayed on market days).
- No registration is required, just show up!
- Thursday, 6 April
- Tuesday, 18 April
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm (or until the food runs out)
Venue: Northern Plaza (Between C1 Lecture Theatre and Campus Centre), Clayton campus
- If it is raining, the market will be at the Airport Lounge, Level 1, Campus Centre, Clayton campus
Thinking about what to make for your next meal? Check out the recipes by Monash OHS for some inspiration!
MGA COVID-Safe Guidelines
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days or are displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the event. Remember to follow all Victorian State Government guidelines and report your positive result on the University’s COVID-19 reporting form.
When attending an MGA event, remember that:
- Face masks are strongly recommended indoors and outdoors where physical distancing can’t be maintained.
- MGA will have masks available for attendees who request them.
- Physical distancing (1.5 metres) should be observed where possible.
- Practicing good hand and basic hygiene can help to slow the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.